Over the years of trying to be more conscientious about what we eat and doing several Whole30 Challenges, I’ve amassed quite a few Whole30 resources that always serve to keep me positive and motivated to carry on with eating healthy and living our best life.
I’m definitely not the first to create a list of resources for the Whole30 Challenge, but I find many of the lists are long and hard to follow and quite frankly, overwhelming. I’ve tried to curate just a few things that you might find useful to get started or shake things up if you need a change.
Still questioning why you should try a Whole30 Challenge?
- 30 Reasons to Whole30 (Melissa Joulwan – Well Fed)
- What I learned from the Whole30 (Good Cheap Eats)
- Paleo or Whole30: Which is Better? (Stupid Easy Paleo)
- Take Charge of Your Health with the Whole30 Challenge (Kelly Smith/Keeper of the Home)
- Why You Should Try a Whole30 Challenge (us)
- The Whole30: I DID IT! My Experience and Results (Brown Eyed Baker)
- Whole30 A-Z: Complete Index of Real Life Testimonials, sorted by symptom (Whole9)
Need a meal plan?
- A Whole30 Meal Plan and Freezer Meal Cooking Plan (Good Cheap Eats)
- 30 Days of Whole30 Recipes (NOM NOM Paleo)
- Whole30 4-week Meal Plan Weeks 1/2/3/4 (Melissa Joulwan)
- A Clean 2015: Whole 30 Meal Plan Weeks 1/2/3/4 (Our Paleo Life)
- The Busy Person’s Whole 30 Meal Plan Weeks 1/2/3/4 (Frugal on the Prairie)
- Avoid EPS, Whole30 Meal Plans from around the Web (Whole9)
How about our favorite recipes?
- Almost 5 Ingredient Pizza Spaghetti Pie (PaleoOMG)
- Whole30 Approved Chili (us)
- Chipotle Coffee Pulled Pork (Plaid and Paleo)
- Paleo Taco Skillets (Sweet C’s Designs)
- Paleo Crispy Baked Chicken Wings (us)
- Bacon, Egg, Avocado and Tomato Salad (Mark’s Daily Apple)
- Crockpot Shredded Chicken (Eat to Perform)
- Slow Cooker Beef or Pork Pot Roast (us)
Other meal resources?
- Organizing Your Meal Prep (Life As Mom)
- 30 Whole30 Slow Cooker Recipes (Meatified)
- Whole30 Super Bowl Snacks (Plaid and Paleo)
- 20 Whole30 Recipes with 7 Ingredients or Less (Life Made Full)
- Quick Whole 30 Dinner Ideas (Good Cheap Eats)
Need some cool peeps to follow on social media?
- Christopher James Clark/Nutritional Grail
- Grass Fed Girl
- Diane Sanfilippo
- Mark’s Daily Apple
- Real Food Liz
- Paleo Nick
Our favorite Whole30 Pinterest boards/social media accounts
- Jessica Fisher’s Whole30 Pinterest Board
- Stupid Easy Paleo’s Whole30 Pinterest Board
- NOM NOM Paleo’s Whole30 Pinterest Board
- CrossFit Fringe’s Whole30 Pinterest Board
- Skinny Taste’s Whole30 Pinterest Board
- Just Eat Real Food (fair warning, some of the posts are silly.)
More curated mini-collection posts coming!
Disclosure: Image Designed by Freepik.
You may also like