(above: Apparently what Neil’s and my experiment child would look like)
After reading Joanna and Samantha’s blogs today, it begs the question be presented to all my newly-married, soon-to-be married and single friends: What do you think of this baby fever? Among celebrities and just us regular folks there seem to be tons of expectant or new parents. Do you have baby fever? Does your significant other have it? How are you coping or dealing with either having the fever or not feeling it?
Currently I have about 10 (maybe more?) friends who are pregnant, have just given birth or are about to give birth. Its a weird feeling having just gotten through my wedding and already being asked about my plans for procreation while feeling like I’m behind the curve already with the rest of my friends. In addition to my friends, TONS of bloggers are in the midst of babydom.
- Heather Armstrong @ Dooce
- Erin@ Players to be Named Later*
- Jordan and Melissa @ The Niednagels
- Brent and Carissa*
- Ryan and Cole @ Pacing the Panic Room
- Lindsay @ Passionate Homemaking
- Crystal @ Money Saving Mom
- Andrea Bailey @ Musings of an Outreach Editor
- ReverB @ This is ReverB
- Parikha Meht @ SixOneSeven
- J @ A Merry Mishap
- Alex and Deb @ Smitten Kitchen
- Anna @ Anna Maria Horner
- Rachel @ Small Notebook for a Simple Home
* Bloggers I know IRL (in real life).
About the photo: Its a computer generated photo from a Volkswagen promotion that merged Neil’s and my photos to give us a glimpse of what our child could look like. It’s …special.