In a break from work, I randomly decided to build the dogs a fort. I think I was more excited about it than they were. They still indulged me and slept under it begrudgingly. This week has been nuts! I know I keep saying that, but it’s true! We’re off to the wedding of some good friends, can’t wait to see everyone. In the meantime, here are a few things we came across surfing the web this week…
- Have you signed up for the Real Food Summit yet? Do it!
- With nearly two weeks of temperatures of 100+ degrees, this non-dairy ice cream looks like an oasis… (via Elana’s Pantry)
- Neil was absolutely drooling over these Pork Belly Sliders. NOM! (via Macheesmo)
- How to: Make Clarified Butter or Ghee (via Balanced Bites)
- Are you paralyzing others with your Paleo-perfectionism? (via Balanced Bites)
- The Best and Worst Cookware Materials (via Chris Kresser)
- Is It Primal? – Ezekiel Bread, V8, Edamame, and Other Foods Scrutinized (via Mark’s Daily Apple)