Just a picture I snapped of the house. Everything is fully bloomed out and the lawn is growing like a weed, mostly because it is in fact a large collection of weeds. Oh well, no matter because it’s Friday! Have anything great planned? After our marathon painting session last weekend, we’re picking up our brushes again, this time to paint the interior of Neil’s car. More on that soon!
- 2 out of 5 isn’t bad, but we’d love to get my hands on some of these. (via Chris Kresser)
- This article makes us really curious about raw milk, has anyone ever had it? (via The Kitchn)
- Being that almost half of our diet is greens, this seems like a fun way to shake things up a bit! (via Glue and Glitter)
- Read this if you like to dork out about your food as much as we do. (via Living Maxwell)
- I’m pretty sure Neil would throw a party just to have this themed menu. (via Chow)
- I’ve always wanted a terrarium, especially one I can make on my own! (via Making it Lovely)
- Two words about these. Absolutely. Stunning. (via Oh Joy)
Come across any great reads this week? Share them!